The future of our girls is TODAY
Girls are at the forefront of change. We facilitate girls’ recognition of their personal and group potential. We are sparking a movement of girls with leadership skills to advocate for their own rights and a future that does not re-create the risks they now face.
Crises of environment, urban stress, religious strife, and gender-based discrimination have inspired radical responses in how to empower girls who must contend with the obstacles to leading fulfilling lives. Our Girls Our Future Campaign brings together adolescent girls from diverse ethnic and religious backgrounds to grow their access to education, health knowledge, participation in decision-making and personal development.
Girls’ voices are silenced when they cannot read, write, or feel free to tell their stories. The Our Girls Our Future Campaign amplifies and acts upon the authentic stories of women and girls by elevating the power of story to champion real change.
The Our Girls Our Future Campaign ignites systemic change by:
- Launching literacy clubs that foster the power of story
- Training mentors to lead clubs and support girls’ learning journeys
- Providing resources for educational achievement such as institutes, books, technology and sanitary supplies
- Engaging entire communities to support girls as they learn and grow
- Leveraging social and print media to intensify the power of girls’ voices for change
- Enrolling allies in the movement to promote gender equality
How you can help
Ensure that each child has a suitable and caring person to look after him/her.
Provide cash support to the families so they can meet their basic needs.
Sponsor a student with access to higher education in college and university.
Ensure poor families become self-sustainable.
Support all new couples with the basic facility to start a new life together.